'Overlevnad' PDF Download

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Scots_Charles_River

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 12, 2006
paddling a loch
www.flickr.com
Here is the pics of the memory cards, it´s made of plastic and will not break easily. The memory card is more or less a short verions of the handbook
Some of the contents in the memory card

- First Aid
- Hunting
- Plants
- Emergency Signals
- Fishing
- Equipment
- Cooking
- Shelter
- Fire
- Hygiene and maedicinal plants
and more...

DSC00002_resize.JPG

DSC00003_resize.JPG

The cost is £7 and include P&P

PM if you are interested.

Would you organise a GroupBuy ?

Nick

Nicklas Odh

Forager
Mar 3, 2006
Ed, Sweden
What happened to this project? Did it wither and die? or was the swedish armed forces abolished because of the 1,5 billion kronor overdrawn from the budget :)

Scots_Charles_River

Dec 12, 2006
paddling a loch
www.flickr.com
Dunno, but the full book is still downloadable. I was going to cut n paste the pics and make up the cards with my schools laminator. I teach graphic design so have the software and DTP layout skills but, copyright issues.

I'm sure there would be grp buy interest.;)

Nick

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Dunno, but the full book is still downloadable. I was going to cut n paste the pics and make up the cards with my schools laminator. I teach graphic design so have the software and DTP layout skills but, copyright issues.

I'm sure there would be grp buy interest.;)

Nick

Don't know what's it like in UK and Swedish law, but overhere you are allowed to make such items, by cut and paste, for your personal education. Only when you distribute such item, by a GB for example, you're doing something that's not really appreciated ;)

Re: project: I have a text to spell-check, which is finished and ready to be send back, though I've seem to have lost the e-mailaddress of one of you who send it ... :rolleyes: :sad6:

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
If you need anybody to check it for typos and the like, I'll gladly help. I spot mistakes in books all the time, which is quite annoying! I'll happily help out in a small way.

Scots_Charles_River

Dec 12, 2006
paddling a loch
www.flickr.com
Don't know what's it like in UK and Swedish law, but overhere you are allowed to make such items, by cut and paste, for your personal education. Only when you distribute such item, by a GB for example, you're doing something that's not really appreciated ;)

Re: project: I have a text to spell-check, which is finished and ready to be send back, though I've seem to have lost the e-mailaddress of one of you who send it ... :rolleyes: :sad6:

It's stricter here, under the IP rights (intellectual property).

Normally half changed or more.

There is a lot of 'out of copyright' good downloads on this site.

Nick

Nicklas Odh

Forager
Mar 3, 2006
Ed, Sweden
Swedish law about copying books for education purposes says something like maximum 15 pages or 15% of a book. If it is 15 pages at the same time or total I don't know :)

RAPPLEBY2000

Dec 2, 2003
England
Hi only just found this thread,
is there anything more happening?:dunno:

a big thanks to everyone's hardwork so far!:You_Rock_

can't wait to have a copy myself!

IntrepidStu

Settler
Apr 14, 2008
Manchester
Hi only just found this thread,
is there anything more happening?:dunno:

a big thanks to everyone's hardwork so far!:You_Rock_

can't wait to have a copy myself!

If you find out mate, you should get a job as a detective. Ive read all this thread and another one and cant figure out what happened. Maybe those involved got bored. Cant see it being copyright issuse as the Sweedish army had no problem.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Does anyone know what happened to this Translation Project???

Anyone??????????????????????

forestwalker

Does anyone know what happened to this Translation Project???

Anyone??????????????????????

No idea as such, but translating a book is hard work. So it probably ends up in the "not now, later" pile.

Suggestion: get a UK publisher to pick up Lars Fälts "newer" books on bushcraft. Clean copyright, I'm sure they could sell <mumble> copies both on the UK and US/Canada markets. Anyone with contacts?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE