Original Gerber LMF Knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Revan316

Oct 31, 2023
USA
UPDATED INFO

I wondered if anyone might be interested in my Gerber LMF. It's an original version. I can't quite recall when I purchased it but I'm guessing it was around 1988 - 1992.

As the photos show the knife is in used but good condition. Has never seen any hard work and not often sharpened (as not often used). Not used for battening etc. The serial number on the blade is 023800. The blade is approximately 5 inches long and the knife as a whole, 10.5 inches. No nicks or damage to the cutting edge. Apologies but I've not yet had time to clean the blade!

The sheath is also in used but good condition. It has multiple options for wearing including belt loops x2, the ALICE attachment and the popper stud wrap around nylon web. There's a loop at the bottom for tying off onto your leg. I think that originally it came with some cord but I no longer have this (sorry).

If you'd like any more info or pictures then please ask.

Looking for best offer over £200. Also open to trades/swaps. No specific desires excepting I do like Esee knives, a good quality axe maybe or Fjallraven clothing. If necessary cash to make up either way.

View attachment 45163

View attachment 45164

View attachment 45165

View attachment 45166

View attachment 45167

View attachment 45168

View attachment 45169
Is this still for sale? And if so do you ship to USA? California?

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
@Revan316
Not wanting to be a party pooper, but this is a six year old thread. Also, chances are that he cannot ship to the US. Current situation in the UK make it next to impossible to ship knives internationally unless you do a lot of sales and have a business account with UPS or similar. This has been discussed at some length in similar threads and the closest anyone has posted to a solution is "lie and hope they don't notice"

Best regards

Chris

Revan316

Oct 31, 2023
USA
@Revan316
Not wanting to be a party pooper, but this is a six year old thread. Also, chances are that he cannot ship to the US. Current situation in the UK make it next to impossible to ship knives internationally unless you do a lot of sales and have a business account with UPS or similar. This has been discussed at some length in similar threads and the closest anyone has posted to a solution is "lie and hope they don't notice"

Best regards

Chris
Thanks for the info I didnt know it was difficult to ship knives in the UK. Keeping my fingers crossed.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE