Norfolk and Norwich Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Rabbitsmacker

Settler
Nov 23, 2008
Kings Lynn
sorry, my son's birthday on the 13th, number 2! big party planned i think. shame though, i have fri,sat,sun booked off work as well. i will come to one of these meets!

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi all

Will sort out finer details near the time, meet at Thickthorne for those not sure of location around 9;30 ish

regards
D

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi

First of all, is the boat sea worthy now Crowe, all the best

Secondly, i think the list is right so far, question any one else going, I know GT can't make it.

the floor is open.

regards

D

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Rumcelt

Meet around 9 to 9;30 at Thickthorne Park n Ride car park this is situated just off the A11/A47 roundabout, very easy to find just off the A1172. we then trundle off to Hethel.

D

Rumcelt

Forager
Aug 14, 2010
Ipswich Suffolk UK
Hi Lads

I am looking forward to meeting all of you.
Just to check so I know what kit to pack are we walking in or taking our cars close to the site?
9.30 am meet?
Do you need me to bring any thing other than my personal kit?

Regards
Rum

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
Seen this
Any experienced air shooters Thetford area?
Hi guys, are there any air gun shooters with at least some hunting experience around the Thetford area? As i could do with a hand culling a few rabbits on flat open ground. I have been shooting there for years on and off with full permission of course, so you will have to be accompanied by myself at all times to start with. But if you are a responsible person then there shouldn't be a problem getting written permission too, as it's a constant battle with the furry buggers and i need all the help i can get!
Longnetting and snares are also an option.
Thanks Jay.
http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59115

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi Rumcelt

We will park up and walk the last way in, but we do take a vehicle or two so no need to worry about carrying stuff, as long its not a lorry load!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
regards
D

PS hope to be away from the park n ride by 9:30, forgot to say we meet at the top end of the car park.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE