Nobody inspired by Uncle Ray's latest kit?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

presterjohn

Settler
Apr 13, 2011
United Kingdom
I love Dickies stuff. They have the benefit of turning up cheap on ebay quite a bit too. I have to confess I also have a Dickies baseball cap which is brilliant quality but I am sometimes slightly put off wearing it due to the huge logo. When people look at me when I am wearing it I sometimes feel like shouting "don't judge me" or something at them

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
I paid fifteen notes for mine - which is about half what I pay for poly cotton ripstop 5.11s. I can't get a year out of Dickies, but manage four to five years out of 5.11s. Plus the Dickies are thin, cold and the front pockets are an awful design. Honestly I'd rather buy a pair of lightweights than Dickies - at least the pockets are okay.

Each to their own naturally - but really I don't think Dickies stuff is much cop - may be okay for a painter if you chuck away clothes regularly, but if you want tough workwear, I vastly prefer 5.11

Honestly Red, the ones I have have been across pavement at speed a few times and still haven't worn through. I wear them on my bmx now as they're real durable. Not sure if they're the normal workwear ones you get here, they're a plain brown duck cotton canvas type material. I've seen some of the naff stuff you get over here in the Dickies catalogue but these seem closer to my Carhartt clothes for quality at a fraction of the price. I'm more than happy with them and will get more on my next visit home.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE