Nobody inspired by Uncle Ray's latest kit?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
if the leather pack is the one i think it is, i have had one for 3-4 years. reindeer leather, with wooden slats inside for support. nothing special, very tough and pretty waterproof but just a pack. cost me £400 though! i gave it to my girlfriend in the end, it being too small for me

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Must be better than Dickies work ware trousers - they are total cr**

I got mine from Wal Mart in Canada and they've survived several bmx crashes at speed on pavement now, faired far better than my flesh. That's more than can be said for most trousers I've owned. I use them in the woods as well and they hold up the same as my Timberlands. I can't complain at $20.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I got mine from Wal Mart in Canada and they've survived several bmx crashes at speed on pavement now, faired far better than my flesh. That's more than can be said for most trousers I've owned. I use them in the woods as well and they hold up the same as my Timberlands. I can't complain at $20.

I paid fifteen notes for mine - which is about half what I pay for poly cotton ripstop 5.11s. I can't get a year out of Dickies, but manage four to five years out of 5.11s. Plus the Dickies are thin, cold and the front pockets are an awful design. Honestly I'd rather buy a pair of lightweights than Dickies - at least the pockets are okay.

Each to their own naturally - but really I don't think Dickies stuff is much cop - may be okay for a painter if you chuck away clothes regularly, but if you want tough workwear, I vastly prefer 5.11

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE