Nobody inspired by Uncle Ray's latest kit?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Surprised I've not seen a thread asking what the brand & item details are for the new kit Ray's using in the latest series 3 of Wild Britain :)

I'm not taking the mickie as I've been interested in many items of kit in the past.

Must say he's got a very nice all leather rucksack though.

N

Nomad

I was subliminally coerced into buying a 5.11 shirt, but I didn't get it from Uncle Ray (40 quid on Amazon). Nice to have a heavier shirt than the Craghoppers ones I usually wear.

N

Nomad

If you like the Crag hoppers and the 5.11 ones you will love the Dickies work ware ones, I have 5 of em.

Must have a wee trawl. I've used Dickies lab/dust coats and 'work' socks, and generally been impressed with the quality - seems like solid, well made kit.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Their trousers are good :) You can get ones saying snickers on if thats any better..... folk will think your nuts though :D

swright81076

Tinkerer
Apr 7, 2012
Castleford, West Yorkshire
I refuse to wear anything that says Dickie on it.

I'm stood in the back yard having a fag with a dickies padded shirt on now. Quite like it actually.

u9aby3u3.jpg

That was an attempt at a pleasant, happy Steve :beer:

touched by nature

Jul 12, 2012
Liverpool
The shirts are top quality, they look good at work (office environment at industrial plant), decent in the pub and for the love of god they are well made.

I'm stood in the back yard having a fag with a dickies padded shirt on now. Quite like it actually.

u9aby3u3.jpg

That was an attempt at a pleasant, happy Steve :beer:

touched by nature

Bring on the horned helmet and Axe is all I am going to say :p

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Ouch....that is pretty unfortunate.:lmao:

I'd have it changed by deedpole to something a little more manly, like Rex Steel.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE