No gear challenge Autumn

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

NarzaCyst

Tenderfoot
Sep 30, 2014
Cardiff
Hehe, been reading this while out on my own little bimble, great to read over a brew! :-D

Look forward to the writeup Milk!

mick91

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 13, 2015
Sunderland
Hehe, been reading this while out on my own little bimble, great to read over a brew! :-D

Look forward to the writeup Milk!
Cheers mate. I've devised guidelines to do it as a challenge during my solitude and berry binge!

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
I am sure i could make a first strike knife-ish tool or axe but no cups of tea is just base Neanderthal behaviour. With cups of tea i can take any level of cold or suffering, can go without food for days on end no problem as long as i have regular cuppas, without them i just crumble, if they had me in Guantanamo bay they wouldn't need water boarding just 12 hours without a cuppa and i'd tell em everything

With that in mind, just as you take snares Mick, maybe there could be a one item rule. Not a knife, and definitely not a shelter or kip bag, but maybe something as simple as a couple of tea bags? Dunno... is that going back down the road earlier??

mick91

May 13, 2015
Sunderland
With that in mind, just as you take snares Mick, maybe there could be a one item rule. Not a knife, and definitely not a shelter or kip bag, but maybe something as simple as a couple of tea bags? Dunno... is that going back down the road earlier??
1 item that doesn't strictly aid you I would say. The snares are simply there to keep the trapping aspect legal. A tea bag is an idea I suppose
Maybe a rule of if you know how to make effective trap you get to take premade legal ones?

Last edited:

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
I need to see a legal snare... I know how to snare, but whether its legal or not is another matter. Spent way too much time reading with Lofty as a younger man :p

mick91

May 13, 2015
Sunderland
I need to see a legal snare... I know how to snare, but whether its legal or not is another matter. Spent way too much time reading with Lofty as a younger man :p
None locking species specific. There are strict guidelines online for trapping

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
I agree :lmao:c'mon Mick get your effluence into a carrying receptacle

mick91

May 13, 2015
Sunderland
Worry not gents the delay has been due to a few days camping with Wacker and work commitments but I shall get my finger out!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Oooo, 2 write ups... Do we get piccies with the second write up?

No pressure though Mick.... Take your time.... Sunday deadline seems fair :lmao:

mick91

May 13, 2015
Sunderland
Oooo, 2 write ups... Do we get piccies with the second write up?

No pressure though Mick.... Take your time.... Sunday deadline seems fair :lmao:
We didn't take any bar one of a wreath Jonnie made like uploadfromtaptalk1445085082330.jpg we both had cameras on us but didn't actually take pics!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE