New Toy (and question)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TallMikeM

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 30, 2005
Hatherleigh, Devon
Dunno if this is the norm here, but on a guitar forum I belong to it's tradition to post when you buy a new toy. So, in keeping with that tradition... just picked my first proper bushcraft knife, a Smith & Wesson CKH1. I picked it up off the bay, so don't really know anything about it.

Anyway, to my question. My knife collection ow consists of a buck folder that I've had for a few years and is my main hunting/skinning knife and the above new toy. The buck is hollow ground and the S&W looks like a normal grind. I need a system to sharpen them both, but am a bit of a duffer when it comes to sharpening and the like. So, with that in mind, would something like the spyderco sharp maker suit my needs? If not, what should I be looking at?

TIA.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
The Spydie sharpmaker will do you proud. Very easy to use and top quality, can become an addiction though, sharpening stuff :rolleyes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE