ND filters

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Comfy

Aye it does that.
I used to work for one of those local companies that put itself out of business with uncompetitive business practices and poor service.
I managed a store for them back when they were the big cat in the woods that was putting the little guys under pressure.
Not surprising that the new on-line tigers swallowed them whole when they stopped being competitive then.
Don't get me wrong, there are some good companies out there and they are, for the most part, still in business.
But there are also some, including a few big names, that have forgotten that the customer should always come first.

Indeed. And we are now completely off topic hehe

brancho

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 20, 2007
Whitehaven Cumbria
The cheapest way to do it is to go out pre-dawn or carry on shooting long after sunset. Most people give up too soon but cameras can often carry on taking good images with exposures up to 30 seconds or so.

That is so true my shot in post 7 is after sunset.

This was shot 23:04:35 hrs (not that long after sunset though)

Parton beach at night 06-07-13 v2 by alf.branch, on Flickr

You can always shoot by moonlight as well

Moonlit seascape 3 by alf.branch, on Flickr

Jul 3, 2013
United Kingdom
Just a warning to anyone thinking of ordering Hitech filters, they seem to turn out a few as and when the spirit moves them, I've been waiting 3 weeks for some 100x150 grads, with no delivery date in sight, call and ask them when you can have your order, and a sort of massive shrug comes back down the line.

It was the same story a couple of years ago but they had supposedly sorted out their supply issues this time.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE