''NAVY'' Stainless Pocket Multi-Purpose Tool Wrench ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Hi, I'd like to know if these are any good, Has anyone got or used knives by this ''NAVY'' Maker, if so what's the verdict, As I'm waiting for 3 different styles off this type of knife to arrive from china.
cheers

presterjohn

Settler
Apr 13, 2011
United Kingdom
They are ok. A lot of Chinese stuff is quite reasonable. Navy is one of the bigger names but not as well respected as some because although Chinese brands like Enlan are clearly inspired by other brands Navy tend to directly copy. You won't find many Spyderco enthusiasts saying kinds things about them for instance.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Yeah they look ok, a few of my mates wanted them for there survival tins, so I said I would have a look and try and get them cheap, I'm waiting for 3 different styles of Blades to arrive from china.
They certainly look similar to more well known knives of this type, But they didn't want to pay a lot for them.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
My ''NAVY CUI'' Knives arrived this morning And I have to say for the price that they were, I think there handy little tools.
But this one with the Can Opener has abit of a problem, The Can opener means you can't get a decent grip of the Handle.
I'm thinking of Grinding it off.
other than that there Great little tools.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE