My hunting rifle up for swaps: Tuned Weihrauch HW80 .22!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
samon for the diversion hope you get a taker soon your offering is pretty neat too.What is that? its a beast! how many necessaries does one need to posess such a beauty?Sorry

Sorry Samon :)

Its a new Desert Tactical SRS Bullpup Bolt Action. Precision engineered rifle in interchangeable calibres from .308 to .338 Lapua. Its an ultra short (26") thousand yard rifle accurate to 0.5 MOA (5" at 1,000 yards). UK legal on an FAC.

Amazing bit of engineering - but it should be at £4,500 for 1 calibre plus £1,700 for each extra calibre barrel bolt and mag. Plus sight, bipod and spare mags of course! Probably about £9,000 in my chosen configuration ....but a man can dream....amazing bit of engineering!

Everything Mac

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
Jeeze, is this still here? You lot sure are a bunch of tight fisted so and so's! Some one man up and buy this lovely bit of kit!

cough, cough, just bought cough,a webley cough so can't have this one cough cough.

Andy

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
I'm kind of suprised it's still here too..

so..still for swaps guys! I'm open to serious offers and would love to see this go soon :)

any questions just PM me.

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Bump!

also interested in mens woolen garments, sized large! ;)

hard wood walking canes, particualrly irish blackthorn styled ones.

Hunter knives, simular to the bark river fixed blades, or any other american type of good quality/condition.

Vintage style pocket knives, two blade trappers etc like GEc, case etc.

Letaher goods like possibles pouches and such.

short recurve bow for adult of minor.

Friction folders and other less common edc pocket knives. Or even a friction folder made to order if anyone is a maker.

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
I'll be taking this down and putting it up for swaps elswhere if it doesn't get any more interest in the next few days!

:confused:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE