My hunting rifle up for swaps: Tuned Weihrauch HW80 .22!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Evening gents, I have one of my rifles up for swaps, the Weihrauch HW80 in .22!

The rifle has been v-match tuned, which makes it cock and fire so sweet and clean! The blueing is immaculate and looks great and it is dead on accurate and a pleasure to shoot, perfect for anyone with hairs on their chest!
wink.gif

Not only is this gun well balanced, crisp and amazing to shoot but with the HW silencer on it is the quietest springer I have ever fired!

The list of parts is as follows:

.MK1 stock, finished with 'tru-oil' and in pretty clean order
.Uncle Mike QD swivel points fitted to stock & barrel
.Bisley adjustable butt pad
.1/2 unf silencer adaptor
.HW silencer
.Brass trigger guard
.Simmons 8 point 1.5-5x32 rifle/shotgun scope (including medium mounts)
.Buffalo river 52" rifle bag
.v-match tuning kit

I can assure you this rifle is perfect for hunting and target shooting and a genuinely great gun. Unfortunately I need to shift this so would like to see what you guys have to trade.

So, for those pictures! (if you need more just pm me!)

Over 18's only please!

Now, this gun and all the great extras cost around £480+ originally so a trade value would be around £280. I'm also happy to do a face to face deal to save myself the horrific postal charges!

What would I like in return for this beauty?.. not sure, to be honest. I am still looking for a riot gear (shields, armour etc) and I would also like a crossbow. But as this item is very valuble I am open to any offers you may have, and I'm also open to offers on knives, tools etc so don't be affraid to pm me! also interested in silver topped walking canes and cold steel products (irish blacktorn walking stick specifically and their spec forces shovel).

This rifle has been chronoed at 11.2ft/lbs with rws superdomes!

thanks for reading!

NO LONGER AVAILABLE!

Last edited:

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
i had a feeling you wouldn't struggle to get offers on this one mate, it's a gorgeous looking rifle, good luck with the swap

cheers

stuart

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
i had a feeling you wouldn't struggle to get offers on this one mate, it's a gorgeous looking rifle, good luck with the swap

cheers

stuart

haha, it's a beast and I knew you lads here would appreciate it!

Whereabouts in the UK are you Samon? Got a trade you might like...

........ Pm if you wanna talk :)

All pm's replied to!

Last edited:

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Shame - too far:( Have a monster Xbow set up we could have talked trade - but theres far too much to post

there's always a courier ;)

that'll probably be the service I'll have to use to send this rifle. anything else you would like to offer mate?

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
nice rifle mate.... not been cheeky but seems a lot of money ......mate

alot of money? this is for swap mate.

And incase you didn't know, top end quality is valuable. these guns new cost £300, the stage 1 tuning kit costs £75, the scope and mounts £60, the bag £20, the adjustable butt plate £20, the sling swivel £20, the silencer adaptor £10, the HW silencer £40, the stock £40 and the trigger guard £15. Add all that up and consider it's immaculate condition and you will find it's estimated value is more than fair.

Oh and don't comment on my thread, getting the facts wrong and being a pest.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Calm down, calm.... down as they say up north.
carl, swaps and sales the person offering can ask what he likes it's up to the buyers or recipients of a swap to decide if it's got value for them or not, there's not need to comment in threads about value etc, just don't participate if you're not interested in the item.

Samon, the first bit was for you :D

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Cheers for that, trade value bumped down a little to hasten the interest so I can shift this!

solid workhorse and top end quality guys!

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Hi is it a Mk.2 gun in a MK.1 stock? If so why did you do this?

yep, it's a modern gun in an older stock (gun is 2005-6). I aquired the gun with it and decided to keep it as I like the way it looks. Modern stocks and custom stocks can be foudn quite easily if you decided you didn't like it. People buy Weihrauch parts all the time, specifically the hw80, hw95 and hw97 as they are the finest models out there.

If you are interested let me know as it is still available.

lub0

Settler
Jan 14, 2009
East midlands
Well I've got a Mk.1 HW80 tuned up just like your one here and can without hesitation attest to you claims of how smooth and quiet a v-mach tuned HW80 is, the difference from out the box is night and day, and then some!
I also tuned my Rekord trigger to have a tiny bit of travel leading to a an ultra sensitive sear release, I would estimate the pull weigh to be no more than 30 grams!
All topped off with a UK Neil custom silencer, the result is a sharp satisfying thud in the shoulder with zero jumping, recoil, or the dreadful twang noise. In fact it is so good my xhair on my Leupold fixed power scope stay exactly on the POA, no movement whatsoever.

Whoever needs a quality springer look no further!

Sep 16, 2012
leeds
the reply wernt meant to offend u pal a miss read the post a bit mate i fort it wer a blinged up mk1 mate fort you wos wonting that price of valu mate i have meny guns as my mate owns a gun shop an ilove them just as much as u do mate an the hw 80 is one of the best springers you culd ever bye ...the only 2 springers i use all the time is my hw80...and my tx200 hc ...so sorry mate no hard feelings lol

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE