A new shop for the Homestead!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Fiona and I spend a lot of time each day talking to other smallholders, poultry keepers, allotment keepers and self sufficiency types. We also work with some of the best UK companies that sell smallholding and poultry keeping equipment.

We have felt for a while that there needs to be somewhere to buy smallholding & poultry keeping supplies that actually offers advice & guidance rather than just an internet shop. Earlier this year two separate firms said to us "you guys really need to open a shop".

So we have!

We are only selling top quality products from market leading UK firms that offer excellent after sales support and long warranties. We will be offering individual advice for any customer that wants it by email, telephone and even video chat.

To celebrate the launch we have a fantastic competition and some amazing opening offers

Do come and take a look

www.englishcountrylife.com

Thanks Tony for permission to make this announcement ☺️

Last edited:

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
The very best of luck with such a worthwhile project.
Thanks so much. We sincerely believe that people who want to learn to become more self sufficient in producing food and keeping livestock should have somewhere reliable to go to ask questions & buy equipment that they know will be of good quality

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Yes, good luck. Expertise such as yours needs to be disseminated as much as possible. You also deserve to get justly rewarded.
Really appreciate it . It's been a big investment in time and money to get it off the ground but it's something that we believe in and it's so hard to find reliable, helpful places that take the time to explain things - particularly when you are new! For a lot of people, their first foray into electric fences or incubating eggs reminds me of the old "Not the nine o'clock news" sketch.

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
I've not got the opportunity to benefit from your expert through this shop but have benefitted through this website. I am sure you will help many smallholders over upcoming years of success with this venture. They were right to say that you shold open a shop.

So, very best of luck with your shop. You'll not need luck because it is about what you do and know about. That knowledge will come out as trust and sales.

Reactions: British Red

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I've not got the opportunity to benefit from your expert through this shop but have benefitted through this website. I am sure you will help many smallholders over upcoming years of success with this venture. They were right to say that you shold open a shop.

So, very best of luck with your shop. You'll not need luck because it is about what you do and know about. That knowledge will come out as trust and sales.
That's very kind Paul - thank you

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE