Mix and match brew kit.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
oooh, I like that evernew mug/pot......just when I thought I had enough TI pots to last a lifetime or two

Do you know if they do a lid for it?

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hey squidders, thanks for posting, can you put the article in here please mate rather than direct people off the site before they can read it.
I know it can be a hassle but it's appreciated, thanks :bigok:

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
It's a brilliant cup, I've used it for a year or so, but I don't think they do a lid for it.

Sorry dude, forgot about this

I love my titan kettle but i'v never been quite happy with what cups I had to nest inside. That evernew one looks perfect, might have one next time I feel the need to bulk out an order from BPL

Just wish msr would do a smaller (and a bigger) kettle with that same great fitting lid

kaizersoza

Trekking Troubador
Jan 12, 2014
Swansea
I have just pulled the triger on an MSR Titan Kettle, I haven't received it yet, but there are so many positive comments and reviews online I am looking forward to using it, I have been looking at putting together a couple of brew kits as it happens, to suit different scenarios, yours is simple and very effective, thanks for posting, kaizer

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE