Military Mart. ...Be warned

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Well I've got to say that I've made two purchases from this company (presuming were talking about http://www.militarymart.co.uk), both times great customer service. They emailed telling me when its was sent out, gave me a tracking number for the courier.
They told me when it would arrive and it turned up when they said. Products were packed well and in good condition. In fact very prompt delivery ordered at about 11pm on a weds and received on the friday afternoon. But then I've had no issues with surplusandadventure so maybe im just lucky :D
Im with Peaks, I'd recommend!

*No connection etc*

Andy T

Settler
Sep 8, 2010
Stoke on Trent.
I've got to speak as i find..........i've had quite a few items from military mart and the prices have always been ok with me and the postage has been very good. I have no problem at all dealing with them again.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
To be honest I've dealt with them in the past and found the service spot on, good prices for the items and postage and prompt delivery.

hiho

Native
Mar 15, 2007
South Yorkshire
i've used them 3 times and not got what I ordered. BUT they have always had correct order within 24/48 hours. pleasent and friendly both via email and on the telephone. and would definantly order form them again :)

Realbark

Aimless Wanderer
Jan 18, 2011
South Lincs UK
Ive used them via ebay a few times and although the delivery is a little slow on occasion (not weeks by any means but i am used to quick deliveries) the goods have always been in good order and on occasion better than i expected. No affiliation blah blah blah.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Used them on numerous occasions and like the general opinion a very good service and have recommended them, we all make mistakes and sometimes try as we might to put right it just gets worse.

Adze

Native
Oct 9, 2009
Cumbria
www.adamhughes.net
Perils of Web 2.0... nothing is ever consigned to history, only to "search" :D

FWIW I ordered a couple of M39's and a Czech bedroll from them recently - everything delivered exactly as described and in double quick time. I'll be ordering more stuff before long I daresay.

Wild Thing

Native
Jan 2, 2009
Torquay, Devon
Might be just as well for a MOD to lock this thread.

No point dragging up someones old mistake, we all make mistakes, but fortunately, most of us get to leave them in the past,

persistent king

Settler
May 23, 2010
wigan
i live near them and go into there shop alot , infact i have been in there today when passing ,they always seem to be helpfull and freindly.
try ringing them mate, sureley this can be sorted quickley

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
This thread is very out of date. The original post was in 2010.

It's probably a good idea if this went to email or PM now, rather than this be dealt with on the forums. I'm happy for an update to be posted though so we know how things went.

I think everyone should read the post above before beating this thread to death any more.

Apparently we never did get to know how things turned out for the OP, which is a shame.

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
Looks like I might have been Military Marted ! ordered some kit on the 16th, got notification order recieved on the 17th, no kit and no response to my emails to date :(....not looking good.

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
I've ordered lots of stuff off Military Mart - latest was a Polish bed, US Army cot and several more SATs (I'm doing my best to lower their SAT stocks single-handed - excellent Christmas pressies!). Never had any problems and their prices are normally excellent.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE