Medical Emergency - Im Very Very Proud - Read On........

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
Good on them Mark, they did you well proud.
Coomes Farm eh, I know the people there,I have friends further along the lane, did most of my shooting days there.
Some nice walking places as well.

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
Well I guess some of the credit must go to the parents, but A+++ for the young men of the moment.

A really heart-warming story -- thank you!

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
G
Coomes Farm eh, I know the people there,I have friends further along the lane, did most of my shooting days there.
Some nice walking places as well.

Ive been knocking round Coombes for the best part of ahem years and their place up in South Wales, my Grandfather was the Farm Engineer, combine driver etc for 30 years or more

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Thanks for all the comments people, i'll pass them on to the boys when they get in from school

WolfCub

Forager
Aug 6, 2008
Bucks
Having the confidence to see 'adults' have done it wrong, fully understanding how, then stepping in to try and limit damage and check they don't screw up further, is a tremendous achievment. Top marks to your youngest for filling the all important gaps of the incident, unpredictable livestock and access.
To then finish the challenge they'd set semselves to benifit others.

They really are a credit to you.

I'd rather have your lads and mate come across me in a tish hit fan situation than many an adult.

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
cheers guys, they went through a stage Sunday evening, of "did i do the right thing?", ive told them they did everything right, they kept the lady calm and warm and dealt with the situation way way way better than the adults who were there, a fact that was confirmed by the observer in the chopper giving the boys a big thumbs up, i was also told that Trev (the farmer) also gave them a little treat by taking them through the lambing sheds when they got to the farm yard, as way of a small reward for doing what they did.

Hero's the three of them

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Excellent Job, and for a 13yr old to take on that responsibility shows how mature he obviously is.
And fair play to the youngest aswell, like you said any help in a situation like they found themselves is better than none at all.
Well done to all of them, you're right to be very proud of them.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE