Mears new series.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mutley

Forager
May 6, 2005
He might have all the gear but he still does a good job with some old Bushcraft skills! The last episode wasn't a good example, but when he went to Cananda was! ;)

Ryan Woods

Nomad
May 20, 2005
Where my bergan is
The next series should concnetrate on his house. Now that would be a survival situation trying to manouvre between al his gear!
Maybe a picture in the next book of EVERYTHING together...

Bagheera

Forager
Jan 8, 2004
The Netherlands
home.kabelfoon.nl
Hi guys,

I'm still looking for a copy of the birch bark canoo making (VHS or DVD/CD?)

Acouple of you asked for a source for the leather bags Ray used for flour/sugar/raisins well I found a place that has nice ones and the price seems OK also even affordable for "normal folk" just go and look at:

http://www.ryggsacken.se/english/index.htm

And chose the "More" and scroll down a bit, you can even get a leather bag for your frying pan ;)

I just would like to know how "big" the first of the coffee bags as.

Best Scouting wishes from Holland,

Bagheera

PS does anybody know where I could buy a real Saami Lasso?

S

Skippy

14.98 is not a bad price for a real leather pouch....
i did video the canoe episode, but have not had time to view it yet, so dunno if it any good.

Beer Monster

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 25, 2004
With the gnu!
Ok ...... north of the border we were a few episodes behind. Last weeks episode (25th May) was the one in Sweden with Lars, skiing, ice fishing etc. That episode was an hour earlier because of the Chelsea Flower show but this week the Mr Mears has disappeared completely ........ it's not on next week either and seems to have been replaced by Spring Watch!

Now don't get me wrong I like Spring Watch (I even met Kate Humble the other day ;) ) but to cut a series off 2 (??) episodes before it's actually finished is out of line :( ! I'm suffering withdrawal symptoms ...... please help ...... can anyone in Scotland clarify the situation? :confused:

Snufkin

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
Beer Monster said:
Ok ...... north of the border we were a few episodes behind. Last weeks episode (25th May) was the one in Sweden with Lars, skiing, ice fishing etc. That episode was an hour earlier because of the Chelsea Flower show but this week the Mr Mears has disappeared completely ........ it's not on next week either and seems to have been replaced by Spring Watch!

Now don't get me wrong I like Spring Watch (I even met Kate Humble the other day ;) ) but to cut a series off 2 (??) episodes before it's actually finished is out of line :( ! I'm suffering withdrawal symptoms ...... please help ...... can anyone in Scotland clarify the situation? :confused:
Kate Humble or Ray Mears, I know who I'd chose :D.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE