Looking for....An English Springer Spaniel Puppy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ross Bowyer

Apr 29, 2004
kendal
Anyone know of any reputable breeders in the South of England (I am in Dorset, but willing to travel a bit)? I am Ideally after a black and white bitch or dog, but must be from a good working stock, as I will be using it as a working dog.

Many Thanks

Ross

Ross Bowyer

Apr 29, 2004
kendal
Cheers mate, should have known you would know someone! Also give me a shout the next time you are up at the Winyards and I will pop up for a pint and a catch up.

Ross

miles888

Jan 6, 2012
peak district
miles888 id love a welsh springer spaniel bitch, brown n white.
to ill to keep up with a slug! id like to hear others stories of their spaniels maybe some pics.

widu13

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 9, 2008
Ubique Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt
My B&W Bitch is from a local breeder (Lots and lots of champions in her pedigree), but now wanting to breed her if I use a sire from the SE her breeding co-efficient is bumped up to about 15%, the breed standard is 8.4% with my bitch already 12.1%. Too much line breeding in the SE certainly. If you are looking to breed in the future may I suggest looking much further away to make things easier when you come to breeding.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE