Lone females in woodland - dangerous?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Andy

Native
Dec 31, 2003
sheffield
www.freewebs.com
sorry for taking it off topic

it does seem like we've coverd it in the thread anyway

george said:
Bit harsh Andy;)

Is there a story behind this?:D

George

Infact it ends up with some people trying to attack me in the woods, out numberd in the woods 3:1 and I still got away. I knew the woods well and went down small tracks which most people wouldn't even notice, bushracft type people would of course and it makes getting away much easier.

T

theorsmeister

"thinking back to my first girlfrined (may she rot in hell) I'd suggest not going into a woods alone with a woman "

LOL Andy!!!

stormy

Jun 12, 2005
e. sussex
remind me never to go camping with you lot :D

not that i ever do. why would i want to go camping in the woods, all i have to do is step out of my backdoor and theres woods :D

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk

Carcajou Garou

On a new journey
Jun 7, 2004
Canada
Using a walking cane, short staff, doubles the uses, learn to use it from a reputable instructor, never threaten. Our ladies don't shy away.
just a thought

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
Having taught self defense for the last 15 years i have to agree that awareness and attitude is the key. Bam is right walk away were ever possible.

Please do not wave sharp objects at people. It will get you either hurt or arrested.

I would suggest a good tracking course. Learning to read the woods and the base line sounds will alert you before anyone is visible and you get a new skill into the bargain.

However if you are after more practical advice pm me. I will be at MM.

Val makes a good practise dummy :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE