London Pub Meet 12 - Feb 2013

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
Oh and what is the earliest anyone will be there? Without Woodpoet as our meet and greet the A4 BCUK sheet may have to come out again.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Good luck, I've just come from there...

It's chaos getting down the North Circ both directions and surrounding roads because of roadworks all along the A40

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
I should miss most of the chaos Steve, don't need to be there till 7. From me I usually cut across through Alperton, Over the A40 and through the back of Ealing.
Again sorry chaps.
Atb
Colin.

Last edited:

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I should miss most of the chaos Steve, don't need to be there till 7. From me I usually cut across through Alperton, Over the A40 and through the back of Ealing.

:lmao:... I went virtually the same route the opposite direction... took over an hour

As you said being there later might help but good luck :)

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
Enjoyable if short meet with MORFY last night. Though it didn't seem short, we seemed to pack a lot in. I'll put a thread up for the next meet later.

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
Hi guys,

I am one of thiose new Bushcrafters from London, so I would be keen to come along on Thursday.
The only thing is that I don't finish work until 5.30pm, so wouldn't get to the George until approx 6pm ish

If that's OK and you don't mind another person, It would be great to meet you all

Rich

Dickie

Sorry, I'm not sure how your post slipped through without a proper response. 6pm is not problem Hemdale used to arrive at 8, I seldom get there before 6. We never mind more people. If you are BCUK you can just turn up.

TimD

Tenderfoot
Jan 1, 2011
Coulsdon
Apologies for not turning up with no word.
Got shanhai'd at work and didn't get out of the office until after last orders :-(

Next time,

Tim

hellobayo

Tenderfoot
Jan 19, 2012
Redhill
Goodness, I've missed Feb meet! :( Hope to see you all next time. On the other hand, Japan was incredible! I saw a ceremonial sword demonstration and they are are sharp as they say!

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Hi Hallobayo. Must first say it's good to hear from you and secondly I envy your trip to see ceremonial sword demonstration. As a collector of blades I would definitely own a Japanese made Katana if I had lots of money. Perhaps one day I will be able to own one. I missed Feb meet so hopefully see you next time.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE