London Pub Meet 12 - Feb 2013

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Hi hallobayo. Nice to see you back. It will be good to see you again. Any Thursday is always ok for me. Let's see what dates are ok for the London Meet up masses.

living string

Jan 31, 2013
London (soon)
Hi not such great bushcraft skills but working on it, slowly. Great pub-drinking skills though. Moving from Kent to Crouch End in Feb. and planning to learn more amid ridiculous city life - why not? Out of adversity will come better learning, as someone clever might have said better than that, once.

So, if someone let's me know where and when I'll be there!

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Hi Living String. you will be most welcome. We are all in various stages of Bushcraft skills. but there is always someone who will try to help if you have a problem. We meet at The George. George Yard, Southwark High Street. Two minutes walk from London Bridge. If you check England South East In Meet ups the date will be sorted out soon I'm sure.

MORFY

Jan 13, 2013
surrey
Looking to meet woodcrafters and find out a bit more what we're about.
Just booked onto the June Woodlander incidentally.
Generally not Fridays for drinking, at least not after 1800.
Hope to see you soon

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
Looking to meet woodcrafters and find out a bit more what we're about.
Just booked onto the June Woodlander incidentally.
Generally not Fridays for drinking, at least not after 1800.
Hope to see you soon
We're a pretty eclectic bunch so you may end up with as many "what we're abouts" as there are bush/woodcrafters. We've haven't done a Friday so far and a couple of non-drinkers so no real limitations. Feb is getting on a bit so I guess we will have to gee up the date.

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
Have we got dates for Feb yet? I'm on hols from 8-25 Feb inclusive. Thursdays are when I'm up in London Victoria generally. Would love to catch up with you all, but if majority can make other dates pls go with that.

I take that to mean hellobayo is only free on the 28th this month. I'm not good for this week, but as ever if there's a squad who are then crack on.

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Hi all. There are a few new London based Bushcrafters on line recently. Have extended an invitation for them to join us next Thursday. See you all there.

Feb 19, 2013
London, Balham
Hi all. There are a few new London based Bushcrafters on line recently. Have extended an invitation for them to join us next Thursday. See you all there.

Hi guys,

I am one of thiose new Bushcrafters from London, so I would be keen to come along on Thursday.
The only thing is that I don't finish work until 5.30pm, so wouldn't get to the George until approx 6pm ish

If that's OK and you don't mind another person, It would be great to meet you all

Rich

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Hi everyone. Sorry I won't be able to make it tomorrow. Last minute baby sitting for my beautiful Grandson. I will hopefully see you next time.

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
OK. That's a good reason to miss one. See you next time.

Just a note for anyone who hasn't been before and is interested in coming...

there's no such thing as newbie, we are all are various stages in the various things and interest in a subject is enough to carry an interesting conversation, there's usually someone you can pick the brains of on something you are interested in, there's usually someone who hasn't been before and lastly we natter about anything that comes up (not necessarily just bushcrafty stuff).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE