Leeds Whisky Festival, anyone been?, going?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
Hey people ,.....

As above,...

has anyone any experience of this , or any "whisky festival" for that matter,...??

i got 4 tickets to this, its on Saturday, and i have no clue what to expect

i,ve had a quick look an line but just wondered if anyone could set my mind at rest that its not a brown paper bag and string vest fest,....

as always,..your help and input is welcomed and appreciated,....

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
I go to the York one every year. run by the same guy and the "original" one. I wouldn't miss it for anything.
The cheapest way of sampling the most expensive drinks and staggering out happy.

lou1661

Jul 18, 2004
Hampshire
Hey people ,.....

As above,...

has anyone any experience of this , or any "whisky festival" for that matter,...??

i got 4 tickets to this, its on Saturday, and i have no clue what to expect

i,ve had a quick look an line but just wondered if anyone could set my mind at rest that its not a brown paper bag and string vest fest,....

as always,..your help and input is welcomed and appreciated,....

Four tickets, your going to have to drink alot to make that worth while

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
I go to the York one every year. run by the same guy and the "original" one. I wouldn't miss it for anything.
The cheapest way of sampling the most expensive drinks and staggering out happy.

Nice one Mike,...i should have checked out York,..i like York .

altho the Evileye lounge has dropped in my estimation after the pretentious cowboy hatted COCKtail man left Mrs R stood at the bar for 20 minutes,....

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Dang, it's my local 3 day ale n music fest this weekend, A whisky fest sahnds like a gud enuff reason t ge ar Juds string vest a try :D

Sent from my HTC Explorer using Tapatalk 2

tytek

Forager
Dec 25, 2009
Leeds
I was there at the 4.00 till 8.00 session, I left early as I was getting a little tipsy! Well worth the money!!!
The best table IMHO was #1 (Berrys).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE