Knives for sale...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
Hi

Does anybody know what the guff is happening with this thread?

I have replied in the main thread and also PM'd re the spyderco buchcrafter but no reply to date and according to the original post it's still available. Is this some kind of Bermuda triangle thing?

4. Spyderco Bushcraft knife. Price: £60 (jpeg ...155) yes please - if not already gone

regards
max

Bigrich

Jan 26, 2011
Malvern
I've had a reply re the Bayley Knife to begin the process so not he most rapid of sales but I'm sure we'll all get there in the end, I think that Richard probably just doesn't get to his computer much and this thread has prbably generated a load of PM's to be dealt with :)

Rich

mayfly

Life Member
May 25, 2005
Switzerland
I've had a knife from Tiley before, it was all fine, I am sure he'll be along to close the deals in a wee while. Chris

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Nope, the seller will have the "requests" with the time sent , could be first come first served or just down to who the seller wants to sell to, may not only listed here either?

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
Ha! I hate the end of term: so much 'non-time' that needs to be covered, so many empty reports to write but at least there's a break on the horizon.

I have p.m.ed those who've expressed a burning desire to get hold of what's on offer and have edited my original post to show what's left.

Apologies to those who have been waiting so patiently - things are now underway! I am alive and well(-ish) and am looking forward to a series of visits to the Post Office!

Tot ziens!
Richard

Big_bazza99

Nomad
Nov 8, 2008
North Yorks
Ha! I hate the end of term: so much 'non-time' that needs to be covered, so many empty reports to write but at least there's a break on the horizon.

I have p.m.ed those who've expressed a burning desire to get hold of what's on offer and have edited my original post to show what's left.

Apologies to those who have been waiting so patiently - things are now underway! I am alive and well(-ish) and am looking forward to a series of visits to the Post Office!

Tot ziens!
Richard

So have the other knives actually sold, awaiting payment or just referred back to the first poster to see if they still want it?

Thanks, Paul

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
They are 'awaiting payment'. There have been one or two folk pulling out for geographical and health reasons, so the Finnish Wilderness puuko is still available as is the Bernie Garland B&T knife, should anyone be interested.

So have the other knives actually sold, awaiting payment or just referred back to the first poster to see if they still want it?

Thanks, Paul

Bigrich

Jan 26, 2011
Malvern
Richard

Collected Bayley knife today from work and its perfect, glad to hear you had a good break, many thanks again,

Rich

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE