Knives for sale...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
Right. The time has come to be entirely sensible, level-headed and so on. I have one pair of hands and can only use one knife at a time and yet, I have an awful lot of them. I have chosen my 'users' and now the rest are up for grabs to anyone interested. the prices include postage and packing though, for addresses beyond the borders of fair Albion will cost more. All prices are o.n.o..

My technical incompetence is total. I think I have attached pictures but I don't really know if I've succeeded. Because they are presented as a bunch of numbers, I don't even know which order they'll appear. However, the list reads thus:

2. Rob Evans Bushtool with black canvas micarta slabs. Price: £150 (jpeg ...153)

3. Cariboo Blade Mountain Man knife with apple and reindeer antler slabs. Price: £190 (jpeg ...154)

6. Woodland Survival Crafts (Roger Harrington made) knife. Price: £150 (jpeg ...157)

8. A small, Nessmuk-style knife. Price: £70 (jpeg ...159)

And that's it. Thanks for looking. if you're interested, please P.M. me. It'll dealt with on a first-come-with-cheque-first-served basis.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Bigrich

Jan 26, 2011
Malvern
Hi Tiley,

I'll take the Bayleyknife/Dear Grylls survival knife assumig its genuine and subject to being able to see the picture - if you pm me your details I'll pm you my email if its easier for me to see it that way : )

Rich

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE