Knives for sale...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dogoak

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms
I wondered what was up. I thought I'd check back on this post as I PM'ed him on Wednesday re. the Finnish Wilderness and haven't heard back. Ah well, patience is a virtue!

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
Apologies to one and all who expressed an interest. I will try and sort out the pictures tomorrow (Monday) and will answer any PM's as well. I have been away from any sort of technology these last few days!

Apologies again. Your patience will be rewarded!

Bigrich

Jan 26, 2011
Malvern
Thanks for posting that - nice to have you back in the land of the microchip : ) I look forward to hearing from you.

All the best

Rich

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
Apologies - again! I had to take 34 Year 8 kids off up to London yesterday and am still flailing away (successfully, I'm relieved to say) with end of year reports. It is VERY much in mind and I will get on to it as soon as is humanly possible.

In the meantime, please hold the faith! All things come to those who wait...

Bigrich

Jan 26, 2011
Malvern
I took my own three to london for a day and that was bad enough! : ) Eyes in the back of the head etc - ''daddy why do people bump into you and not say sorry?''

Thanks for the update Tiley : )

Rich

tasum

Forager
Mar 3, 2011
Leeds, UK
Apologies - again! I had to take 34 Year 8 kids off up to London yesterday and am still flailing away (successfully, I'm relieved to say) with end of year reports. It is VERY much in mind and I will get on to it as soon as is humanly possible.

In the meantime, please hold the faith! All things come to those who wait...

you must be avery patient person, well done for not losing any of them :)

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
Ha! After much hair tearing and shedding of salt tears, I think (?) that the pictures are now visible to one and all! If they're not, I think I will go and hang myself from a tree somewhere.

How I hate technology! (he said, using it to try and sell stuff...)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE