image help needed

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Globetrotter.uk

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
Can anyone help me I need to make a round image from a photo for badge purposes, I have little software ie paint. I have a photo and would like to create a round image and add text too.

scrubcutter

Tenderfoot
Feb 23, 2008
Dorset
Hiya,

I assume you need software to edit the photo into a round image before printing it off?

If so, try download the 30-day trial software from Adobe (the one I know but there are others). These include photoshop, or illustrator, or lightroom although photoshop elements may be your best bet (less complicated). There'll be a bit of learning (not long) but once mastered should be easy to do.

After 30 days the product will ask you to register and pay for the product or you can delete it through the 'uninstall' process. Won't cost you anything and will be available for the time you need to use it.

http://www.adobe.com/downloads/

Hope it helps; if not shout.

Cheers,

gzornenplat

Forager
Jan 21, 2009
Surrey
I'll do it for you if you tell me what you need.

If you want a good, free image package for Windows/Linux, then do a search for 'Gimp'.

It's open source, so you can be sure there are no nasties in it.

Ian

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE