Brass bullet cases

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Van-Wild

Feb 17, 2018
UK
Hi everyone,

Does anyone have fired (ie not live) bullet cases they could give to me?

Any calibre would be beneficial and appreciated. Of course, I can pay for them via PayPal.

If you can help pm me, thank you.

gg012

Sep 23, 2022
SE
I have a bunch of .223 and probably some .308 about if you are interested

Sent from underground

Reactions: Van-Wild

Van-Wild

Feb 17, 2018
UK
What calibre would you like and how many?
Any calibre, about a dozen maybe? No more than say 20 cases of a single calibre. If you have mixed calibres, so long as they came as separate calibres and not all mixed in the one bag that's cool.

Reactions: Decacraft

slowworm

May 8, 2008
Devon
Does anyone have fired (ie not live) bullet cases they could give to me?

Any calibre would be beneficial and appreciated.
May I ask what you intend to use them for?

Also do you want the spent primer left in or removed? Do you have any preference for fired cases or would unused new ones be usable. Finally do you want something interesting written on the base, for example something like 'Winchester' might be more appealing than something like PPU. Oh, and is there a preference for a rifle case or pistol?

Asking because I could collect all sorts of brass over time if there is a use for it.

Reactions: Van-Wild

Van-Wild

Feb 17, 2018
UK
May I ask what you intend to use them for?

Also do you want the spent primer left in or removed? Do you have any preference for fired cases or would unused new ones be usable. Finally do you want something interesting written on the base, for example something like 'Winchester' might be more appealing than something like PPU. Oh, and is there a preference for a rifle case or pistol?

Asking because I could collect all sorts of brass over time if there is a use for it.
Hi,

I have enough now, thank you for your reply though, much appreciated.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE