Hampshire Meet Anyone Interested?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
PLEASE FOLLOW LINK TO MEET THREAD!

Hampshire meet

PLEASE FOLLOW LINK TO MEET THREAD!

Hampshire meet 20th - 22nd April

lets start creating a list of names.

There will be a £10 fee payable per person to the woodland owner, I will include his email in with the directions,

I will email you the directions on a pdf,

draw a line on numbers at 10, so please only add your name if you can definitely make it, so that others don't miss out.

Look forward to seeing some of you again, and meeting others.

Disclaimer - This is a 100% social event only and attendance is solely at your own risk. No insurance will be provided,

hows that sound,

1, Southey

Last edited:

gregor-scott

Nomad
Apr 26, 2010
bournemouth
1.Southey
2.9InchNinja
3. Raikey (friday mid morning arrival)
4.gregor-scott

I will be coming after work Friday and I'm coming from Bournemouth so may not get there till 7/8 ish, looking forward to it.

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
1.Southey
2.9InchNinja
3. Raikey (friday mid morning arrival)
4.gregor-scott

I will be coming after work Friday and I'm coming from Bournemouth so may not get there till 7/8 ish, looking forward to it.

see the other thread dude ,..in post 126,...

lou1661

Jul 18, 2004
Hampshire
erm... the one Southey has linked to has an actual location where people can actually decide if they want to actually want to walk the 500m to, totally different to a date with no location.

Grendel

Settler
Mar 20, 2011
Southampton
It's the same dates since its same meet and i would of thought location TBC would be understood since no location was picked at the time of posting :banghead:

Nevermind i'll tranfer names from the original thread to keep it all tidy.

Last edited:

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Thats cool Grendel, If you think, something to sleep on, to sleep in, to sleep under, clothes to be cool when active, warm when not and dry if raining, a couple of water bottles to keep at your basha, food and a means to cook it,

if you cover those bits anything else is a nice to extra,

Have fun packing dude, if you need a roll mat let me know,

this is all about meeting chaps, sharing skills and chilling out, comfort only costs Lbs

Im off for a week in the woods,:D

Grendel

Settler
Mar 20, 2011
Southampton
Looking forward to it. Got Army sleeping bag and roll matt bivibag, Tarp, just need to work out if i need a smaller camping stove and what to bring for food.

Geordie9

Forager
Oct 25, 2010
Hampshire
I know we have somewhere sorted for this meet but below is the reply that I received from the Basingstoke site.

"Hi Ross
Sorry for the delay. Standard cost is £12.50 per night for adults only, and a family rate of £10 for adults and £5 per child. Let me know
Thanks
John"

Looks like they have increased their prices. I did mention that there could be 10 of us going but there was no mention of a group discount.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE