GGTBod's 2016 Adirondack adventure

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Cheers Bopdude, it is my favourite video I have made so far, it flows nicely

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
Cheers Bopdude, thanks for watching and sharing some feedback i really appreciate it, now it is time to get onto my solo adventure videos

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
Mad thing is the next place i am at makes where i just was seem like central station, totally primitive forest described on the maps as how the land and plants would have been before the Europeans came, it's been fully reclaimed by nature and the only way in and out is by canoe or kayak, no motors at all aloud on boats, no float planes aloud and no public roads or footpaths, you are welcome to bushwhack your way in and make your own paths but i paddled

Leshy

Jun 14, 2016
Wiltshire
Mad thing is the next place i am at makes where i just was seem like central station, totally primitive forest described on the maps as how the land and plants would have been before the Europeans came, it's been fully reclaimed by nature and the only way in and out is by canoe or kayak, no motors at all aloud on boats, no float planes aloud and no public roads or footpaths, you are welcome to bushwhack your way in and make your own paths but i paddled
That sounds great too
... Bring it on !! :)👍

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
no mate this is just sharing a video, the other thread is a full ongoing, more to be added trip report

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
no mate this is just sharing the videos of the trips with my dad, the other thread is a full ongoing reportg of my solo trip, a more to be added trip report

Leshy

Jun 14, 2016
Wiltshire
no mate this is just sharing the videos of the trips with my dad, the other thread is a full ongoing reportg of my solo trip, a more to be added trip report
Ah gotcha. Couldn't understand why it was just a title , and no posts yet...

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
should be all good now, dunno what was going on, seems to be showing the full solo adventure report now to everyone in the other thread, some folks could see it and some could not

Last edited:

oldtimer

Sep 27, 2005
Oxfordshire and Pyrenees-Orientales, France
Really enjoyed this. I stumbled across it without realising it was part of series. I look forward to catching up with the rest. Just what I needed, sitting at home on New Year's Day without a hangover because a bad cold kept me in. Must take care that vicarious experiences don't replace the real thing!

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
Thanks for watching and commenting Oldtimer, you are totally right about getting back out there, i do a lot of vicarious living when my health problems restrict my mad plans from turning into actions, there are times when i have dreaded even letting the thought out of my subconscious that i might have had my last adventure when i am at my worst with the back and leg problems, after a spell like this and i get back in nature i am a wee bit emotional about it you could say, laughing and crying at the same time like a lunatic you could also say

Last edited:

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
The videos are filmed and edited in sequence but i tried to make sure each could still be watched on it's own without having to see others in the series or in sequence, but if folks want too they can easily follow the journey chronologically as it unfolded, these videos in this thread are all from the first week when my father was with me, he relocated me and my kit in a different part of the ADKs and went home, i started a new thread and series of videos for the solo adventure mostly just to help myself keep it in some sort of organisation

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE