Dutch hooks & Dutch Tarp Flyz for tarp ridge line

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Cord around the tree? saws into the bark.

I thought everyone used webbing because of this.

It's not so much an issue with the tarp as once it's tied up it doesn't really move anywhere, webbing for the hammock makes sense and it gets strained and twisted as you move about.

Your Best bet for Zing it/ Lash it GB is via http://www.reddenmarine.com/ Give them a ring if you order in bulk you would get a great discount, as for the GB with Dutch i wouldnt hold your breath, this is just a side line for Thom and i know he has a lot of work on with the normal orders! you may also struggle to get the Dutch clips via him as he gave all rights to "Jacks r Better" regarding the clips and Biners. worth a try tho, i will be watching out to see what happens!

2.2mm Lash it will work fine with the Hooks & Flyz but i would go no bigger as it will wear away at the rope fibers....

One thing to watch guys- Dont pack your ridgeline with hooks and Flyz on in with your nice new Sil/Cuben tarp as you may snag it and tear a great bloody hole in your kit! keep it seperate and you will be fine.

Mat

lab72

Native
Apr 6, 2010
west oxfordshire
Got a message back from Dutch He is interested and would like to think about it,so lets cross our fingers and hope it happens there will be a limit to the amount of hooks and flyz for each person if it happens .

Darkside

Forager
Nov 2, 2009
Aldershot, UK
I am interested in the Flyz and hooks - I already have Lash-It from Redden Marine along with my previous lot of Amsteel and got the Hammock Forum discount too.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
pity - I was going to buy a pair of Dutch clips from JRB at $12.9, but the $30-odd postage put me off :(

interested in the clips / biners though :)

JRB will refund you the actual difference once they've posted, they say $30 for international orders but they will honour the refund.

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
Wow... a GB on Dutch's bits, I am up for some of that. I must keep an eye on this thread & the GB section oto see when things start to move. Now that I have my BMBH & some Amasteel, this is the next place to go.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE