crafting with mans best friend

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
fine friends you have/had there.......that little one will keep you busy for now and the same goes for me if i had the money and room id have 100 dogs....loseing my girl has made me want another even more, i just still miss her is all.........

persistent king

Settler
May 23, 2010
wigan
Me to mate it broke my heart taking them to be put down, i cried like a baby in the vets. they are/was a part of the family . go one mate get another you know it makes sense lol ;)

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
i would love to take "norman the nose" with me but typical bull terrier he first tries to hump it, if he cant hump it he fights it, if he cant fight it he pi**es on it . Come to think of it like owner like hound lol
AHHH mate, i'm in stiches here, i no you no the bullterrior breed..

revol

Jan 2, 2010
wales
This is mine in situ out on a bimble this morning (phone photo so sorry about quality) and in her usual position.
005.jpg

2009_0530_1638331.jpg

revol

Jan 2, 2010
wales
Anything to keep her off the bed, bad enough when she tries to climb on my lap if I'm on the sofa or sitting on the floor. Dogue de Bordeaux's weigh a ton but think that they are lap dogs. Sorry to hear about yours lannyman8 .

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
my great dane thinks he can park his butt on the sofa or on our laps too.........and thanks Revol, she was always a sick dog but made ot through hell till she was 7.....she had bloat 5 times and 6 eye ops due to "entoprium" (probley got the spelling wrong) its when the eye lid turns in and scratches the eye ball.....ouch........

bless her she was a good old girl, but ive got my little boy now.........when we move (again) we might get another dane and i want my long awaited gun dog........

chris..................................

TylerD

Forager
Aug 1, 2008
Hertfordshire
Thought I'd add my girl to this superb thread...
2a6se43.jpg

This is "Kiwi", my New Zealand Huntaway, the pic is a little old as she's still a pup in it, but she's full of beans and is a star with the kids :)

bigant

Tenderfoot
Aug 30, 2009
Stoke on trent
heres my pair :)

_7256445.jpg

Necko 8 month old Alaskan Malamute.

and

_8256577.jpg

Bessy 5 month old Black Lab.

cant imagine life without dogs always had them as long as i can rember.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
some of mine, me bull terrier lokie

me partner in crime who goes every where with me, me bullmastff rottie mix

and me American bullterrior, who the kids adore, with lokie. junior
and me with all three.

love my pack, just like i love my kids, could not be with out them, they allways brighten up my day.
junior was only a pup when me and the dogs was taken, he has put on the timber now.

jackcbr

Native
Sep 25, 2008
Gatwick, UK
www.pickleimages.co.uk
I do like to take my fella along with me from time to time, just as long as there aren't any sheep around. Nothing worse than a hundred sheep running through your camp, but it is in his blood to bring them in.

IMG_5454.jpg

IMG_2842.jpg

Schism

Jan 8, 2011
Kernow
I've got 5 in all, 2 collies a Kelpie a jack russel and a beagle that we found in the middle of scotland!
The kelpie and the younger collie are working dogs so dont really come with me to often but the others do
SDC10221.JPG

This is the one i take most often though

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE