Coppertone Sport SPF 48

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

littlebiglane

Native
May 30, 2007
Nr Dartmoor, Devon
Last summer (yeh, the wet one) I tested some sun 'creams'. Most I cannot abide. I like very high SPF but most are either oily, white or both. Then someone bought me, back from the US, a blue bottle of Coppertone Sport SPF 48 - non-slip and waterproof. It was amazing. It has a high spf, transparent and bonds to your skin on contact to provide a dry feel that does not sweat off, is not oily at all, does not collect dust and dirt and lasts for hours and hours. Perfect for my mucky, sweaty summer bushcraft adventures.

But I can't get it in the UK. I think this bottle was bought in Wallmart in the US. I am just wondering if any of our US members can get hold of it? :D I could really use some for the hot summer we are going to get........

perpetualelevator

Tenderfoot
Jul 5, 2007
Toronto, Canada
I was checking out Coppertone's Canadian web site, and I can't find any SPF 48 "sport" products. They do have some gel ones that would probably be transparent and non greasy, but I don't know if they're what you're looking for. Their American website does show an SPF 50 sport version, but I don't know if they carry it in Canada. Our drug stores aren't currently stocking a lot of sunscreen ;) but I'll keep an eye out when they start.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE