BushMoot 2012

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Nah.... nothing bad like that. Just bloody hard to get to for someone who doesnt drive.

My friend Ben did it from my house last year - it's about 3hrs journey which is substantially quicker than by car and had he driven on his own, would have cost similar prices if you include petrol, insurance and car maintenance!

You can always get a pickup from the station, plenty of nice people going who'll give you a lift.

Thanks for the advanced dates Tony, will get them over to the wife - just me and her in my car this year!

palmnut

Forager
Aug 1, 2006
N51° W002°
I've told SWMBO to tell her aunt from the US that she isn't coming to visit us the first week in August next year like she always does.

Book me in for the flint knapping workshop. There is going to be a flint knapping workshop, isn't there?

Peter

Guilty

Aug 4, 2008
Croydon
Tony, sorry its taken sooo long to get around to it, but thanks for making Harrys 16th birthday so memorable for him (not a date to forget easily >:eek:p ) at the Moot this year.

Mark

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE