Bushcraft in West Sussex

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
J

jm38a1

You have been lucky if you have camped and been ok .I am not winding
anyone up.
This is the last reply i will post , If you like being chased , shot at :eek: , do not waste any time calling 999 they will not come.
How far is it from Chanctonbury to Worthing police station that is how long
i was chased first on foot then car . If you like runing for your life go ahead
And NO it was not farmers , all i was doing was walking.
I hope i do not read about you in the local paper . :eek:

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
grahoom said:
yeah .

maver - there are a few of us who meet up in brighton for drinks and bushcraft chatters, seeing as you are near worthing you want me to let you know when then next meet will be?

reg
graham

Yep, i'll be up for that

J

jm38a1

Last reply ,
Lots of things started to happen after that nite .
3 brakins , all that was taken paper items the police called it took 3-4 days for them to respond , car scratched , tyres let down , when i used to cycle i was knocked off a total of 5 times . I used to live in Worthing , ANY one who knows
Worthing knows that this does not happen at that time .all this happened in a 4 week time span.
And no its not BS ,
I went to France for 6 months , sold the house ,and no i am not nuts ,
but still have bad dreams about that nite i went for a late nite walk at Chanctonbury

grahoom

Forager
May 27, 2005
oxford
pathmusick.hermetech.net
wow - sounds like an odd tale indeed.

victor neuberg used to live in steyning and used to visit Chanctonbury ring.

i've had nothing but wonderful nights up there. nothing odd has happened in the slightest.

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
grahoom said:
ok - will probably be after this weekend, so when the next one is organised will pm you.

i really wanna know more about this incident at chanctonbury ring.

Cheers Grahoom, look forward to it :)

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
jm38a1 said:
Last reply ,
Lots of things started to happen after that nite .
3 brakins , all that was taken paper items the police called it took 3-4 days for them to respond , car scratched , tyres let down , when i used to cycle i was knocked off a total of 5 times . I used to live in Worthing , ANY one who knows
Worthing knows that this does not happen at that time .all this happened in a 4 week time span.
And no its not BS ,
I went to France for 6 months , sold the house ,and no i am not nuts ,
but still have bad dreams about that nite i went for a late nite walk at Chanctonbury

very strange goings on, never had a problem (touch wood), Wothing is better known as God's waiting room, very quiet usually, the above going's on are very our of character for the place.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE