Britton Woods meet September 18th-20th, where people from Stead Hall come to relax.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
And now I'm out for real, doctor's appointment for my dad. Sorry Gents.

By adding your name to the list you are acknowledging that you have read all of post one and the above. If possible could you let us know what dates you'll be here for.

Big Si
MattF
Simon
Steve Armstrong (Plus Two)
Jamie Simpson
Steve C

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
And now I'm out for real, doctor's appointment for my dad. Sorry Gents.

Sorry to hear that Martin. Next time maybe.

By adding your name to the list you are acknowledging that you have read all of post one and the above. If possible could you let us know what dates you'll be here for.

Big Si
MattF
Simon
Jamie Simpson
Steve C
Ged (Saturday night only)

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire

Big Si
MattF
Simon
Jamie Simpson
Steve C
Ged (Saturday night only)
Dewi

I know it's a bit last minute, so no idea whether you guys will check the thread as you're probably already there... hope its okay.

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Had a great time.. very relaxing and at the same time a good laugh.

Thank you to Matt for hosting and to everyone else.. learned a good amount about kit this weekend and portioning of food :p

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE