Beginning Bushcraft in Hampshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 14, 2007
Locks Heath, Hampshire
Hey, all. I am a new joiner and just beginning to develop a passion for Buchcraft. I live in Hampshire, between Portsmouth and Southampton and wondered how you go about finding somewhere to go to practice bushcraft.

Any help, suggestions or people in Hampshire who can help, please drop me a line.

Many thanks,

Ed

leon-1

Welcome to BCUK eplane, there are a few members in your area. Have a look under meetups and social chatter, I know there have been meets arranged for Hampshire and for Southampton.

It will give you an idea of who is in your area as well:)

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
eplane,

There are a few of us around Hampshire and Sussex. Have a look in the meets thread - I think there's one planned for March time.

Red

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
Hi Eplane, if your available come along to the meetup we are having at the end of March. Its just for the day, but should be a fun day out. Theres more info in the meetup forum in the thread titled "Hampshire"...but we are meeting in Surrey.... :rolleyes: :lmao:

Wayne said:
is there why wasnt i informed?

Hey, Wayne, there's a meet planned for the end of March in Hampshire. Have a look in the Meetups forum a the thread called "Hampshire"

Better late than never LOL :lmao: :eek:

Feb 14, 2007
Locks Heath, Hampshire
Andy kindly led me from my second stream back to this one. Lost it in the IT wilderness....!

Great to hear from you all. look forward to a meet end of March. Do families come too?

Ed

Monkey

May 16, 2005
Lee-on-Solent
Hi Eplane,
I am from lee-on-solent and I know 4 other people in the fareham/portsmouth area that I meet up with regularly that are into this thing we call bushcraft.
I don't know of a regular meet up place, as I am new to this myself, but going along to an organised meet as mentioned already would be a good first step.
cheers
Mark

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
eplane said:
Hey, all. I am a new joiner and just beginning to develop a passion for Buchcraft. I live in Hampshire, between Portsmouth and Southampton and wondered how you go about finding somewhere to go to practice bushcraft.

Any help, suggestions or people in Hampshire who can help, please drop me a line.

Many thanks,

Ed

Welcome to the Clan, I use to live in Salisbury, not that far away! Have you tried Salisbury Plain? If you have a car your laughing, its only 45mins - 1hr away. Thats where I used to go a wandering.:)

cccc

Tenderfoot
Mar 25, 2007
North Hampshire
eplane said:
Hey, all. I am a new joiner and just beginning to develop a passion for Buchcraft. I live in Hampshire, ....

Hello

Thanks to Singteck and Timon I can now post, I have been lurking for a week or three and have been itiching to ask questions and contribute.

I am in the North of Hampshire.

Cheers

c

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE