• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Teknopaul

Feb 15, 2023
Brampton
Hi this is a quick post to introduce myself to the Bushcraft community. I go by the name Teknopaul and I like to design and build things. High quality things built to last! Over the last year I have been providing bespoke bushcraft products to my friends which are now available for all to buy from my website www.bigfootdesigns.co.uk, eBay or Etsy. They include the latest version of my Apex 1 designed to hold up a 2 coat Lavvu without the need for a central pole. In response to a special request I have just finished designing a safety base that fits the UCO Original Candle Lantern to prevent it from being accidentally knocked over and breaking the glass tube. Glad to hear from fellow enthusiasts and if any of you have an idea for something that will make your bushcraft life better, drop me a line and I will see if I can help. Kind Regards. Teknopaul

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE