BCUK Magazine 'Bushcraft'

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
How many Issues of the BCUK magazine were published?

I have the first 4 here (spring, summer, autumn and winter 2006) and i'm wondering if there were any more out there.

I think the Try stick or sample stick in Issue 2 was a really good idea, Is there a possibility of digitising these Mags for members as the content was excellent.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
It went to 7 issues, the 7th ended up being a digital download

We've been playing with the ida of combining them into a single document and having a download for them... we'll see

sam_acw

Native
Sep 2, 2005
Tyneside
I've got Bushcraft and his craft projects book as well as the 16 of his booklets and 4 dvds - the try stick isn't on any of it.
The articles of his in the Bushcraft magazine are one's I haven't come across elsewhere except for the roycroft pack one.

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
I've got Bushcraft and his craft projects book as well as the 16 of his booklets and 4 dvds - the try stick isn't on any of it.
The articles of his in the Bushcraft magazine are one's I haven't come across elsewhere except for the roycroft pack one.

The pages 116 to 128 of the Bush Craft book cover why you need the different cuts

telwebb

Settler
Aug 10, 2010
Somerset, UK
I'm getting a bit confused again! There was a magazine associated with this site which is no more - is that right? There is another one of a similar/the same name that occasionally raises its head (back issues) on a certain auction site - also true? And there is yet another with a similar name again but including magazine in the title that has an online presence and is still offering subscriptions? And these have nothing to do with eachother? Finally - if all the above is correct - can anyone recommend any of them, or any others of the same name?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE