audiobooks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
Looking for some suggestions for some good audiobooks to listen to while I am at work. Also where to get some from that I can download, I looked at audible but most are around £20.. so good free ones would be good.

Interested in something bushcrafty/frontier, survival, world war I&II, zombies

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
Another thumbs up for Audible. I pay £15 per month and get 2 books each month. Irrespective of the cost of the individual title I get 2 books. I go for the unabridged titles.

chris_irwin

Nomad
Jul 10, 2007
oxfordshire
have a look at your local library website, most of them now offer a free audiobook download service. Also, you can find a lot of classics to download free, as they are now out of copyright.

Feb 17, 2012
Surbiton, Surrey
If you use an ipod they do some good deals on the itunes store now and again and have a reasonably good selection.

You can also get some pretty good deals on evilbay.

You can also download lots of them from torrent sites for free however i am still unsure as to the legality of these (mods please feel free to remove this last bit is not approporiate)

Hamster

Jul 12, 2012
Liverpool
Looking for some suggestions for some good audiobooks to listen to while I am at work. Also where to get some from that I can download, I looked at audible but most are around £20.. so good free ones would be good.

Interested in something bushcrafty/frontier, survival, world war I&II, zombies

World War Z has a unabridged audio book, and one that is abbridged but only has two or three of the stories missing.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE