Are mullets cool?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

PurpleHeath

Forager
Jan 5, 2005
West Sussex, England
i agree with Emma liquid nitrogen and a hammer will sort out the problem quickly, just be careful it's kinda cold! :wink::eek:):

Jake, a little friendly advice don't go anywhere that you are likely to be seen by anyone without a hat! :wink: :rolmao::rolmao::rolmao:

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Well guys, i started the mosher craze when i was eleven (i was only one for a month), and now im gonna start a Mullet craze, except mullets are cool (cool mullets are cool anyways). :eek:):

And its not a hardcore mullet, just short on the sides and long down the middle...also sort of an accident, so not my fault :wink:

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Being the naive and innocent that I am, I asked a friend what a mullet was. He laughed, said it was a haircut that made the wearer look like a stunned fish.
Then he slagged my taste in music, telling me that since I like heavy metal/rock, I probably find mullets attractive too :embarasse
You'll just need to post a pic and we'll have a vote on that, else it's not fair on those of us who can't get to see it at the bash. :cry:
Toddy

bambodoggy

Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
For those that are unsure or have forgotten how to perseave correctly and are starting to allow themselves to lanquish under the illusion that Mullets are even mildy chilli......take a deep breath, click on the links below and feel the full power of the evil of the Mullet if allowed to go unchecked for any length of time..... :super: :super: :super:

http://www.ratemymullet.com/?page=all

and....

www.mulletjunky.com

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
My hair aint that bad, it just sorta resembles a mullet like being!!!

Ok, my hair kinda looks like it does in the member pics, but with shorter top and very short (shaven but not too badly shaven) sides.

Not a *****touch***** on those guys ( i reiterate, not even close!!)

:rolmao:

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
:twak:

:rolmao: You'll all be jealous one day that i was the first that made it cool :shock: :rolmao:

(but guys, its really not that bad, you'll see, at least o hope its not that bad...)

Keith_Beef

Native
Sep 9, 2003
Yvelines, north-west of Paris, France.
leon-1 said:
Keith, have a look at the link in this post, that should explain all :wink:

Thanks.

I never knew it was called a mullet. I remember back in the '80s that there was a kind of "not-quite-skinhead" sort of group that sported this haircut, with green nylon bomber jackets.

Sort of half-way between mods and full-on Oy music skins. With a bit of thrash thrown in for good measure.

They would chop scooters about to try to get motorbike performance. The ones who really pushed their scooters to the limit ended up bracing the frames and altering the rake angles, until their "scooters" ended up looking like 80cc motorbikes anyway.

Keith.

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
I think this is probably the coolest mullet I've ever seen.... :biggthump

mullet7rq.jpg

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
I knew that should the hat come off, it would have meant certain mockery!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE