APRIL 2013-10% Off Med Supplies- Boundtree Medical

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter

Hello everyone , I've managed to request and secure a 10% discount code from BoundTree Medical which I'm hoping we can build upon in the future , I'm posting this on multiple related and unrelated forums so please do take advantage of it.

Please see the free standard delivery on all Internet purchases and factor this into the price. If I had organised a Group Buy on Israeli bandages we would have factored in the cost of individual postage and no doubt people would have wanted Recorded Delivery which all bumps up the price.

Anyway stipulations from supplier follows:-

Hi TeeDee,

I have looked into this and we are happy to provide you with a discount code to promote on your forums.

Unfortunately, on this occasion I can only give a 10% discount as we have little room for movement on the Israeli bandages and we also can't be certain the volume of sales that will be generated.

If successful, we are happy to look at further discounts in the future if this is of interest to you?

The discount code I have set up for you is as follows:

APRIL10-TAR ( Will run and be active ONLY over the course Of APRIL 2013 )

It has the following terms:

- Valid From 1st April to 30th April 2013

- Minimum order value of £20 (before VAT and carriage is applied although we offer free standard delivery on all internet orders delivered to the UK)

- Code is for a 10% discount on ALL products

- Code does not work on Items on Special Offer already.

Last edited:

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I'm hoping if there is enough interest and purchase volume from amongst the forums to bump the discount to 15% ,but I can completely understand why it currently stands at 10%.

So that means we need to spend some to get some!! So feel free to pass this discount code onto those that may miss it or off forum for a while.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
As a way to monitor this can I request that if anyone does purchase from this would they be willing to put down how much they spent alongside their forum name. This way I can decide if its worth trying to source a discount again or if there is a lack of real interest.

Many Thanks.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Worth pointing out that they also do 5.11 clothing , Torches , Leathermans etc so its not JUST medical gear you can get discount from people.

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
Hi and thanks for sorting this out.
I spent £86.77 inc vat.
It is worth pointing out though that the discount only applies to goods at full price and not to any already discounted.
Cheers , Simon

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Thanks for letting me know Simon , Glad you were happy with it.

Just to remind people , this Offer is scheduled to run until the 31st Of August.

So if you need anything please do order it.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Not so subtle bump for this.:) ( Ends 31st Aug )

Found this clip on Celox Bandages and the Saving of Chainsaw Operator with a Significant cut to the Neck.:(

Please think about how many of us bimble off to the middle of nowhere ( mostly dense tree area so limited Rescue Helicopter access ) and start to play with large very sharp instruments.

Ideally these sorts of Medical practices should be admin'd by properly trained Medical staff however the access restrictions may require FIRST or SELF aid.

[video=youtube;zUIlzoYc0fw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUIlzoYc0fw[/video]

Last edited:

Gleams

Nov 20, 2006
Romford
I have been meaning to update/revisit my first aid kit and this has given me the perfect opportunity for doing just that.

Many thanks

Kwaidan

Jan 4, 2012
S.E. London
Firstly....Thanks for your efforts TeeDee.

Tried to order online yesterday evening and again just now but getting "Error: Discount Code is either invalid, expired or reached it's usage limit!". Anyone else have problems?
I forgot to ring them earlier so will do so tomorrow.

Kwaidan

Jan 4, 2012
S.E. London
Phoned the company earlier. No idea why the discount code didn't work online for me but they took the order over the phone and I can confirm the code was accepted no problem.
Just ordered field bandages + wound cleaner. Came to £23 with discount.
Friendly bloke on the end of the phone so decent company to deal with so far.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Sorry , Only just seen this. Glad you got it sorted and it working !!

C'mon folks , times ticking on this one!

slowworm

May 8, 2008
Devon
Many thanks for this TeeDee, I have spent £60 with them after discount and didn't have any problems.

For future reference, they have a 15% offer going over the bank hol weekend, on orders over £100 ex VAT.

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
Thanks. I am off to Canada at the end of September for 2 weeks paddling the French River, so have stocked up on some bits. Discount expires today so get in there fast, as it has just worked for me.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Thanks. I am off to Canada at the end of September for 2 weeks paddling the French River, so have stocked up on some bits. Discount expires today so get in there fast, as it has just worked for me.

@Neumo - Can I get an idea please of your spend? Its just to let me know how much of a collective larger stick I have got to leverage another discount deal with them in the future.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE