a wee trip near loch lomond

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gazmc2

Forager
Oct 5, 2008
Grantown-on-Spey
my boy & me went for a wee fishing trip to loch lomond. we ended up at a river close to drymen near loch lomond. was good fun but im still awaiting permission to keep him out over night.

matt with rod waitin to catch a big juicy fish

ben 10 tent set for cover from the wee wind...maybe mum isnt the only one too over protective!!

fish ghost town (can you guess how many i caught yet??)

more chance if i casted this way

matts pic of ducks feet...would have took a duck at this point!!

''did i get one'' no but i did catch the bank...weights & hooks lost!!
http://img638
.imageshack.us/img638/3043/lochlomond6.th.jpg

the boys got a cheeck to dance after an unsuccessful fishing trip but glad he's enjoying the outdoors.

thanks for looking, i forgot how to make the pics bigger in imageshack so i do apologise in advance for any sore heads from squinting eyes trying to make out the duck tracks!!:D

gaz!

gazmc2

Forager
Oct 5, 2008
Grantown-on-Spey
cheers toddy, we had fun & the wee man loved it which is all good ammo when trying to pusuade mummy to let him oot fur the nite!!;)

Agreed gaz, defo what its all about, i thought he'd need breaking in but he loved it which was great.

Gaz!

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Good stuff,
It's gettin' to the time of year where you could take him out but still take him home if he's no happy, in mild weather.

gazmc2

Forager
Oct 5, 2008
Grantown-on-Spey
Nice one Gaz :)
Can we have a review of the Ben 10 kit please ?

Aye rich, the ben 10 tent was a great wind break but everytime the wee man went in he came out as a different alien....none of whom were any good at catchin fish i might add!!:lmao:

Agreed barn owl, i think the boy would have been quite happy stayin oot but that may have been due to the fact it was a lovely day!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE