A Q for the Ladies - Gentlemen, you may wish to avert your eyes.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

launditch1

Maker Plus and Trader
Nov 17, 2008
Eceni county.
How about two coconut shells bound with nettle cordage.D.i.y bushcraft-overtheshoulderboulderholders!

And toddy,..that link is just weird!:red::red:

stevesteve

Nomad
Dec 11, 2006
UK
Mmmm.... thinking about half the programmers I have met. Here's what I think happened:

He (probably) had already written it and gone off for some more Dr Pepper leaving it on the screen. SWMBO saw it and went into one. He, thinking quickly, says "No love, it's a contract for a bra maker, they want it for their website".

Then he either goes to every manufacturer he can think of to try to flog it to them or quietly buys a domain called 'Shockabsorbers'.

Oh dear it's all gone a bit off-topic hasn't it. And I can't even offer Cobweb anything helpful!

Cheers,
Steve

Adze

Native
Oct 9, 2009
Cumbria
www.adamhughes.net
Gentlemen, you may wish to avert your eyes.

Bearing in mind it's a well known phenomenon that most women are far more accomplished linguistically than most men, that the male:female demographic on BCUK is very heavily weighted to the left and that mentioning the words underwear, bra, knickers, bounce, jiggle or crevice within 100 yards of almost any human male will have them giggling like a schoolkid, particularly if they're told they're "not allowed to look", I'm seriously wondering how genuine a cry for 'help' this was? :D

xylaria

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I wear what I find comfy, which is lightly padded underwired. I used to do a lot of sport when younger [pre-kids and smaller] and wore sports bras. I truth I found them very uncomfy as they squashed the breast tissue too much and caused soreness especially when pre-menstrual. The padding keeps them warmer and provides firm support, and protection from the chest strap on a rucksack. I use tight vest on top to help prevent bounce out when chopping or digging. It depends on what is comfy for you and your shape.

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
I forgot to mention the standard Woodlore Backwoods Bra is padded with 200g Marino wool for just such eventualities. Exhaustive testing showed the 400g "Nordic" version to be unnecessary. Its still not clear to what extent RM was involved in this process!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE