What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Pete11

Nomad
Jul 12, 2013
Scotland
I've the smaller hexi only version of this and love it, the big one is more versatile - a very good buy IMO. :)

I swithered over the smaller one tbh, but liked the versatility that the 5 piece will give. I was pleasantly surprised at the size and weight of it as well.

Fits very neatly into a 58 pattern kidney pouch along with fuel bottle and a few other bits n bobs.

Pete

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Today I took delivery of snugpak's "THE SLEEPING BAG". It's a spring/autumn bag that fits between my jungle bag and my Elite 5

the_sleeping_bag_olive.jpg

Bowlin

Nov 19, 2013
Luton, Bedfordshire
Not today, but over the last week....

EDC Fire Kit - From the makers section on this forum....(an excellently executed bit of kit, highly recommended)
Merino wool long sleeved undershirt, following a 'low-price' alert on this forum....(awaiting delivery)
Zebra Billy Can, following a 'low-price' alert on this forum and a call from MarkinLondon....(awaiting delivery)
Mors 1.8ltr Pot, on it's way from The USA....(awaiting delivery)
Smatchet....(fallen in live with this)
Replacement pressure pad for my weapon light after my current one went US...(awaiting delivery)

I'm sooooo looking forward to the post over the next week or so :dancer:

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
Ordered yesterday with a early birthday present was given me, a Makita 9032 power file to replace the B&D one that I hammered to death yet which gave excellent service for near 20 years.

On Saturday a couple of pairs of used tongs for the forge project and 20 quids worth of J. Dixon leather working tools ( since restored ) which would have cost me well over 400 new!

atb

Tom

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE