Your picture of the day...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

cbr6fs

Native
Mar 30, 2011
Athens, Greece
Bit warm here today, who ever invented aircon needs a pat on the back.

IMAG0391.jpg

Ivanhoe

Forager
Aug 28, 2011
Sweden
SHBigT1.jpg

05:00 this morning. My tent in front of a shelter.
The sky is like pure gold...

SHBigT2.jpg

The lake near by, when facing the other way around...

SHBigT3.jpg

One of my friends, sleeping, under a ton of gear, at 05.00 this morning.

Can't really tell you what a lovely night and morning it was...

:)

northumbrian

Settler
Dec 25, 2009
newcastle upon tyne
heres a pic from the olympic torch :D

Was that in Durham ? You've got a good view there mate . I had to see through thousands of people across the Tyne to glimpse Bear Grylls zip wire off the Tyne bridge with the torch and i could'nt get any pics of it , which was a shame as it looks a nice piece of metalwork close up !
DSC_0443copy.jpg

Cheers Andrew.

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
It was a class spot at sedgefield the torches kissed right in front of us only thing was i had my 300mm lense on the camera thinking i would nt get near it so i had to move back,its really impressive peace of metal close up and quite an experiance to see got a good shot of the torches kissing aswell,would have loved to see bear grylls come off the tyne bridge but work got in the way of that

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Very dainty Harvestman.....................is that not a common spotted orchid ?

I think it's a Heath Spotted Orchid, but there were both at the site where I took the shot, and they are not always easy to separate. At least one book that I have considers them the same species anyway.

I rather like the cartoon skull pattern on petal nearest the camera. :cool:

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Great pics on here as always.

I'm curious about how people use this thread. Do you post your best picture of the day, or the one that sums up the day for you even if it isn't a great picture?

I tend towards the latter, which is why my photographs are some of the least good on here...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE