you too can learn to be BG

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

atross

Nomad
Sep 22, 2006
London
It is a lot for the course, having said all that there is a market for it as it ran! Believe he had some highly skilled instructors on the course, anyone who has had the pleasure of spending some time being taught by Stani (also teaches on the bushcraft expeditions courses) will verify this. You could also pay for a bcuk course for a 3rd of the price and be taut by the same guys

Wayland

Hárbarðr
It is a lot for the course, having said all that there is a market for it as it ran! Believe he had some highly skilled instructors on the course, anyone who has had the pleasure of spending some time being taught by Stani (also teaches on the bushcraft expeditions courses) will verify this. You could also pay for a bcuk course for a 3rd of the price and be taut by the same guys

And not get laughed at by your mates...

atross

Nomad
Sep 22, 2006
London
I'm sure they won't laugh at you, especially when they see you in your "cool" craghopers survival gear using your very orange survival tools.......

wizard

Nomad
Jan 13, 2006
USA
Someone that I know had a friend that went to a Cody Lundin class, She said that she felt like Cody wanted everyone to wear a mirror around their necks so that Cody could admire himself when talking to them. I wonder if Bear issues mirrors with his Gerber survival harpoons?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE