Yew Bushcrafter

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mick spain

Nomad
Oct 13, 2005
kent
Just thought I would show this one, normal bushcraft style, but the Yew I thought was nice I ve made a few lately, but can't usually do the pics very well but this one seems to have come out ok

YewKnifeA008.jpg

YewKnifeA010.jpg

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I'm very, very fussy about knives

Thta one I LIKE!

Yew is a beautiful wood and the lines are great

Nice work!

Red

mick spain

Nomad
Oct 13, 2005
kent
Shinken said:
Very very nice and a matching table too!

I didn't think the pics would come out because of the background, but they come out better :) Shows what I know about Photography :confused: :eek:

Minotaur

Native
Apr 27, 2005
Birmingham
I've got Yew as well, so judging by how good that looks, must kick myself to get started. Really must order those parts so i can finish re-handling my mora.

mick spain

Nomad
Oct 13, 2005
kent
Minotaur said:
I've got Yew as well, so judging by how good that looks, must kick myself to get started. Really must order those parts so i can finish re-handling my mora.

Thanks, and thats a good idea get your knife going :D

Jan 22, 2006
uk
what beauty, what kind of price would a thing like that be?
i've got a swear box thats starting to fill, and i think its going to change shape into a new knife at some point in the summer :)

wizard

Nomad
Jan 13, 2006
USA
Very nice Mick, keep up the good work. If the US dollar was not so poor against the pound right now, I would be tempted to buy another handmade bushcrafter! Cheers!

mick spain

Nomad
Oct 13, 2005
kent
hammock monkey said:
what beauty, what kind of price would a thing like that be?
i've got a swear box thats starting to fill, and i think its going to change shape into a new knife at some point in the summer :)

Thanks every one for the kind words :D
In answer to your question HM it's about £200 :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE