Yew available

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Salix

Nomad
Jan 13, 2006
Bolton
I have a large block of seasoned yew in my store compound, i'me not going to be doing anything with it, so i can cut bits to order if you want some, maybe a swap of some kind, let me know if ya wants some...........:)

Mark

scottishwolf

Settler
Oct 22, 2006
Ayr
What dimensions? I'm looking for some handle scales. Maybe four, each about 40x15x130mm. Any chance of this? can pay cash or trade some leather pouches etc

Salix

Nomad
Jan 13, 2006
Bolton
No worries, i can cut to any size.

PM me your details, and exactly what you want an il get it out to you next week mate.

Mark

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
I wouldn't say no Mark. As I am looking for a nice material for a stick tang blade im making up as christmas pressie.

Is there enough left for say a 4" long by 1.25" square???

I've got all sorts of bits 'n bobs in drawers at home. Anything your after for swaps? Or I can ppal you a few £'s

Salix

Nomad
Jan 13, 2006
Bolton
No worries andyn,

Same goes PM me your requirements an il get it out to you next week.

Mark

Matt Weir

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
Hi Mark,

Can have enough to make the mother-in-law a nice cutlery set and kuksa? :naughty:

Only kidding - I actually like my mother-in-law :lmao:

For those that don't know yew is poisonous! :11doh:

loz.

Settler
Sep 12, 2006
Dublin,Ireland
www.craobhcuigdeag.org
Yup...Im available, but I would like to know what for ?? :confused: :confused:

joke.jpg

Salix

Nomad
Jan 13, 2006
Bolton
I think i can do that, but you might have to pick it up coz a peice that big will incur a mighty postal charge, im not far from the mersey anyway. PM me an let me know.

Mark

hi mark
how big is the block?i'm after a bit 4"x4"x10"

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE