Wood Spirit Tutorial

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Well my hands had recovered enough to get some carving done, so i thought i would do the tutorial people were asking for.

This is just my way of carving a very simplistic wood spirit, ive done it as a step by step photo tutorial, but due to the number of photos, i elected to make it as a PDF (happy to send to Tony for inclusion the forum as a download), but for the time being, if you would like a copy drop me a PM with an email address and i'll send you a copy, once sent, your email and email address will be deleted from my computer.

53721249963_beda7f2513_z.jpg

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Excellent, thanks. I managed to attach a PDF when the forum server was changed, here. Press Attach files and you should be able to drop it into your OP.

Post in thread 'Best one Pot meals'
https://bushcraftuk.com/community/threads/best-one-pot-meals.158126/post-1975863
Think that might be a full member privilege Rich, cant see any thing that allows me to upload the pdf as an attachment, Tony has a copy now so it will soon be available on the site as a download.

Reactions: Nice65

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
No idea how I missed this.
Excellent and would love to see this and thanks in advance as I know it will be ace :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE