Winter 2011/2012

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Beardy

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 28, 2010
UK
It is very odd. I went to the GF's over Christmas and New Years (in the land of the ice and snow) and it was the snowiest December they could ever remember having. Not necessarily super cold but up in the north the snow was very deep. Coming back early Jan in my parka and sweater I felt I had landed in the middle of summer, +9C!

Now we are finally getting it a bit colder here and it is frosting overnight, and they are going through a big thaw. When I checked the temperatures online the other day, I noticed Iceland was about 6C warmer than we are having it in Wales, then that was quickly followed by blizzardlike conditions over there.

I feel that something is very messed up if Iceland is 6C warmer than Wales in January. I'm glad you Finns are finally getting a decent winter tho :D

Tor helge

Settler
May 23, 2005
Northern Norway
www.torbygjordet.com
Not a real winter here either.
We had 30-40 cm of snow in the beginning of January, but a week of rain took care of that.
It`s about 10-15 cm snow left, hard and icey.
Temperature have been steady though, about -5 degrees celsius since the rainfall.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE